Ok I have changed the usb drive reformated etc etc and the same problem so nothing changed.
This is the log from the crossepg looks like it cant find the DVB channel!. Yet if I go via the blue button I can download manually no problem, also if I try from the open tv screen pushing the yellow button it will fail the first time but if I try again immediately then it will work !
I have scanned 28.2 just in case but that made no difference. I am using the latest sgtflipflop channel list is that maybe the problem ?
Steve
Log for unsuccessful download
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_downloader -r -d /media/usb/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> OPEN
[CrossEPG_Downloader] ausat_optusc1_156.0 service is 1:0:1:4270:11:1000:6180000:0:0:0:
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> WAIT
playing 1:0:1:4270:11:1000:6180000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:19:F24:7D8:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:19:F24:7D8:2:11A0000:0:0:0:
[TimeShift] __evEnd
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
start release channel timer
[TimeShift] __evStart
not pauseable.
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x2432238
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x2432238
allocate channel.. 0011:1000
channel not found!
allocate Channel: res -5
DVB service failed to tune - error 10
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
AddPopup, id = ZapError
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
[DVBCAHandler] no more services
close frontend 0
FE_ENABLE_HIGH_LNB_VOLTAGE: Operation not supported
[EPGC] 14461710 bytes for cache used
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> QUIT
============
Log for successful download
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_downloader -r -d /media/usb/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> OPEN
[CrossEPG_Downloader] ausat_optusc1_156.0 service is 1:0:1:4270:11:1000:6180000:0:0:0:
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD ausat_optusc1_156.0
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- START
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ CHANNELS
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ TITLES
It's now Wed May 9 19:14:47 2012
[timer.py] next activation: Wed May 9 19:16:27 2012 (in 99998 ms)
It's now Wed May 9 19:14:47 2012
[timer.py] next activation: Wed May 9 19:16:27 2012 (in 99996 ms)
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE PARSE TITLES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ SUMMARIES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE PARSE SUMMARIES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- END
ignore request to play already running service(1)
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> SAVE
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- START
[EPGC] 14406298 bytes for cache used
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- END
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> CLOSE
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> QUIT
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
==========