Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Custom bouquet update

  • Thread starter Thread starter shalin
  • Start date Start date
S

shalin

Guest
Hi Guys,

I have created my own Folders/bouquets.

For example MyMovies, MyChannels etc...
I have also removed a few bouquet that I don't want. For example removed Adult, International etc...

When doing bouquet updates, is there any way I can keep these folders/bouquet as it is? I want exact same channels as well in each bouquets. Only update if the channel frequency is now changed.

I have tried custom bouquet option but it does not give desired result. (It removes all other bouquets and does not even update selected bouquet).

Many thanks
 
Ahh, so you are using ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) and after an ABM scan your other bouquets are gone?
Did you set ABM to expert mode and 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to yes?
 
Ahh, so you are using ABM (AutoBouquetsMaker) and after an ABM scan your other bouquets are gone?
Did you set ABM to expert mode and 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to yes?

Yes tried that and the result is its does not update custom bouquet and adds lots of other bouquets that I don't want...
 
ABM will never update custom bouquets. It only updates it's own bouquets.
You probably have choosen more bouquets to generate in ABM that you don't want.
Post a log file (log made when scanning ABM) or screen dumps of the configuration of ABM.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top