Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom LCD Picons Vu+ Duo 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter cal91
  • Start date Start date
C

cal91

Guest
Hi Guys,

I've finally got my box up and running just the way I like, i'm getting braver here now, but are the any tutorials on the forum that show how to create a custom pic for the LCD? maybe more so that show you how to assign it to a paticular channel etc? i've got a a few local channels with missing pics, i'd like to maybe attempt a custom pic.

Also are there any LCD picons packs with transparent backgrounds? I know i'm being fussy? :)

Many thanks,
Cal
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top