Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom Skinning For ViX

  • Thread starter Thread starter blandie
  • Start date Start date
B

blandie

Guest
Hi Everyone,

I'm just new to the WOS forum and signed up after purchasing a Xtrend ET9000. first thing I did was install ViX and I am very impressed so far, however I'd like to get a bit more involved.

I have had a TM9000 previously and have basic scripting and coding skills and planned to attempt skinning and maybe some plugins at a later date. There doesn't seem much info out there about this but there are several groups including ViX that create their own skins so I assume the knowledge is out there.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, things i am looking for info on:
* any tools used for creating previewing skins
* directory and file structures for skins.
* tutorials (although will try to pick it up from existing skins)

Anything anyone can suggest is most welcome.

P.s. sorry if this is In The wrong section.

Regards, Blandie
 
:welcome: to forum

please pm sicilian with all the knolledge you have as we are looking for coders

basicaly give him yr CV

LOL
 
Ha probably a little bit too shy for that right now :-).. No where near the level to do big coding projects on deadlines, but given the time I learn and get there in the end. Thats why I was looking to do some skinning and simple plugins so there was no pressure ;-)

But I will send Sicilian a message when I get back to my computer..
 
no deadlines in vix mate

thats what u will learn about us we take our sweet time

and release when its ready and not before

but please pm sicilan with what u know


we are desperate for new coders
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top