Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DCC Wont Conect - Please Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
Hi Guys
I have attached Image - I cant get FTP to connect to my DCC please help PM ME if you know your stuff
 

Attachments

  • DCC.webp
    DCC.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 27
All Sorted Just Updated to new Image Openvix 019 is it ? now I can connect to FTP Wop Wop !!! - I did get worried it got stuck on Booting 99 - Power off /on at the Back all fine so far - lets see what other problems I come across hope its all smooth now
 
Sorry. I didn`t realize you allready had those until I enlarged your picture.
 
Please See

DCC1.webp

This is the Issue im Having on PC And on Vue du on if I go into Mount Viewer :

Shows Icon on HHD with a Red X then Ip then a Green Tick then NFS??

Click ok on it

Mount Using FSTAB (Mount at Boot) --- is that what it should be ?
Active Enable
Local Share Name
Mount Type NFS Share
Server IP 192.1******
Server Share Media/HDD/
Use as HDD Replacment NO
Mount Options rw,nolock,tcp


Can anyone Help
 
In your first attached Image,you are using direct crossover connection type.Is that right or you do have router?
 
I use router, which is defined in my configuration. But quite often DCC shows this screen. The only possibility is to try connect again.
 
Hi there My Vu Duo is Connected to my Router with Ethernet hard wired - and over Wirless to my laptop - it shows as connected but I cant access any files on my vu duo
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV this is what it says in DCC
 
router.webpNever Used Filezilla? don't know what it is?

Here is a Pic of my Router Firwall - do I need to do anything in here if so please Advice thanks guys for your efforts
 
DCC normally works fine once you have set a password on receiver.

Filezilla is an ftp client. I would try that first.

Good luck.
 
View attachment 36051Never Used Filezilla? don't know what it is?

Here is a Pic of my Router Firwall - do I need to do anything in here if so please Advice thanks guys for your efforts
Have you checked your receiver IP?Go to network settings to see what's your receiver IP. Open DCC and in upper left corner(connection type) click "router". Now you can see:computer IP-receiver IP-router IP.Enter receiver IP(if it's not correct)and click reconnect.If you want a static IP address,disable DHCP in network settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top