Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

password need for vix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikejc01
  • Start date Start date
M

mikejc01

Guest
Hi Guys ,

A newbie here. I just installed the vix image on over the BH , I love the image a lot easier than BH.

I want to edited my channels with dreambox edit and to ftp stuff to my box using dcc , I need a username and pass for the image

would be greatful for it . MerryChristmas to all

Mike
 
username is root there is no password we leave that blank.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top