T
toooner
Guest
Hi
For some reason I've had a string of failed hard drives. I previously had a clone Duo (I didn't know it was one when I bought it) and I went through three failed hard drives in 2 months. I seen the error of my ways and got a new Solo2 and installed a 2.5" 500gb drive. It worked fine for two days then developed a fault. Is it something I'm doing wrong or have I just been unlucky?
Thanks
tooner
For some reason I've had a string of failed hard drives. I previously had a clone Duo (I didn't know it was one when I bought it) and I went through three failed hard drives in 2 months. I seen the error of my ways and got a new Solo2 and installed a 2.5" 500gb drive. It worked fine for two days then developed a fault. Is it something I'm doing wrong or have I just been unlucky?
Thanks
tooner
