Photovoltaic
New member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2015
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I'm after some help to resolve a problem I'm having with Autotimers.
I schedule most stuff these days via the Open Webif browser interface. I've been using AutoTimers without problems for weeks, but now I'm starting to get clashes that shouldn't be there.
The Open Webif interface for this will return, after I hit the button to parse the AutoTimers, a result like; Found a total of 32 matching Events. 0 Timer were added and 0 modified, 17 conflicts encountered, 0 similars added.
The problem I'm having is working out what is actually clashing; I don't think there should be any clashes.
On the TV itself, periodically a message pops up saying what it was unable to add due to clashes (huge long list) but this never stays around long enough to be useful.
Is there any way to get further information on exactly what it thinks the clashes are, either via TV Interface, Web Interface or CLI ?
- ah wait, I see something, I looked in /etc/enigma2/autotimers.xml - and it's full of things that should have been removed. Why would this file and the Webif not match?
I schedule most stuff these days via the Open Webif browser interface. I've been using AutoTimers without problems for weeks, but now I'm starting to get clashes that shouldn't be there.
The Open Webif interface for this will return, after I hit the button to parse the AutoTimers, a result like; Found a total of 32 matching Events. 0 Timer were added and 0 modified, 17 conflicts encountered, 0 similars added.
The problem I'm having is working out what is actually clashing; I don't think there should be any clashes.
On the TV itself, periodically a message pops up saying what it was unable to add due to clashes (huge long list) but this never stays around long enough to be useful.
Is there any way to get further information on exactly what it thinks the clashes are, either via TV Interface, Web Interface or CLI ?
- ah wait, I see something, I looked in /etc/enigma2/autotimers.xml - and it's full of things that should have been removed. Why would this file and the Webif not match?