After upgrade to build 150, doing a deep standby or a restart on the standby / restart menu don't work. It behaves like a restart gui.
Can anyone check this issue?
After upgrade to build 150, doing a deep standby or a restart on the standby / restart menu don't work. It behaves like a restart gui.
Can anyone check this issue?
Deep standby = reboot on 152, 150 and before on solo2...and image laggy...and nfs mounts issues and....more than 5 years with vix but...time to change
Anyway thanks for your job!
Problem still there after update to build 152 on my Duo2, selecting deep standby causes box to reboot.
I had this deep standby problem back on build 142 with a solo2 so did a couch flash with settings / plugins restore & that fixed it.
I've also just done the software update from build 147 to 152 & all seems to be working ok. Deep standby still ok, no lag from menus / epg / typing etc & image manager downloads now showing again which were blank on 147. Good work guys.
If you haven't done a couch / fresh flash I'd try that![]()
Can confirm that a fresh re-flash to build 152 followed by a settings/plugins restore has cured the deep standby problem I was having with recent builds on my Duo2.
updated my solo2 to 153 and now i dont have deepstandby it just reboots
yes, this way works. But why is the defect update not removed from feed? such updates are poor, poor, poor.