M msuk New member Joined Aug 29, 2013 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 1, 2014 #1 Hi there, I have installed the boot logo pack and wish to restore the default logo. How can I do this? Thanks
Hi there, I have installed the boot logo pack and wish to restore the default logo. How can I do this? Thanks
simonsez ViX Skinner-Dev Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Worcester UK (Bolton Boy at Heart) May 1, 2014 #2 i presume delete logo pack from feeds, reboot engima and job done
khan888 Forum Supporter Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 565 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Location Nottingham May 1, 2014 #3 msuk said: Hi there, I have installed the boot logo pack and wish to restore the default logo. How can I do this? Thanks Click to expand... Remove the logo pack you installed from plugins, reboot and should go back to default. Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
msuk said: Hi there, I have installed the boot logo pack and wish to restore the default logo. How can I do this? Thanks Click to expand... Remove the logo pack you installed from plugins, reboot and should go back to default. Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
M msuk New member Joined Aug 29, 2013 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 1, 2014 #4 Hi, I cant see the pack that I installed so cant remove it
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 May 1, 2014 #5 Go into the plugins menu, then press red to remove plugins.
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 May 1, 2014 #6 menu> plugins> red button> bootlogos> just remove what ever you see in here.
M msuk New member Joined Aug 29, 2013 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 1, 2014 #7 Great! that done it - Thanks all!