S
spacebiscuit
Guest
Hi,
I'm running openvix-Apollo.023-vusolo_usb_Ferrari_V3a on my Vu Solo+ and I'm trying to mount my NAS drive so I can stream media. I have successfully mounted the drive in mounts setup:
AUTOFS / NFS
I have a folder named 'video' on my NAS so I have set the server share as
video/
When I confirm I see a green tick and globe in my network mounts to all looks good.
I then go to the media player, I click the yellow button for locations and I select the name of the mount I setup 'NAS' but then I get an error message:
/media/autofs/NAS doesn't exist
It seems that the symlink is not being created. I've tried so many different settings but just can't get this to work. Is this a bug in this new firmware? I can otherwise connect fine to my NAS drive.
Also note that I have not been prompted to enter the NAD user/pass at any point. If I go to Network Browser and click the NAS the text toggles to say expand/collapse but I can't see any volumes. This is the same for all devivces on my network.
Any help would be appreciated.
John
I'm running openvix-Apollo.023-vusolo_usb_Ferrari_V3a on my Vu Solo+ and I'm trying to mount my NAS drive so I can stream media. I have successfully mounted the drive in mounts setup:
AUTOFS / NFS
I have a folder named 'video' on my NAS so I have set the server share as
video/
When I confirm I see a green tick and globe in my network mounts to all looks good.
I then go to the media player, I click the yellow button for locations and I select the name of the mount I setup 'NAS' but then I get an error message:
/media/autofs/NAS doesn't exist
It seems that the symlink is not being created. I've tried so many different settings but just can't get this to work. Is this a bug in this new firmware? I can otherwise connect fine to my NAS drive.
Also note that I have not been prompted to enter the NAD user/pass at any point. If I go to Network Browser and click the NAS the text toggles to say expand/collapse but I can't see any volumes. This is the same for all devivces on my network.
Any help would be appreciated.
John