L
Lither
Guest
I want to delete HD channels and swap them for SD channels, I've searched around and it seems DreamboxEdit can do the job but what's the latest version I should use?
Where is the ABM channel list file located in my internal flash memory?
Also can you check if these steps are correct,
1. Scan for channels using ABM
2. Open DreamboxEdit and load ABM channel list file
3. Delete HD channels and swap SD channels
4. FTP the new channel list file to the receiver
5. Restart receiver
Where is the ABM channel list file located in my internal flash memory?
Also can you check if these steps are correct,
1. Scan for channels using ABM
2. Open DreamboxEdit and load ABM channel list file
3. Delete HD channels and swap SD channels
4. FTP the new channel list file to the receiver
5. Restart receiver
