kencheetham
New member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2016
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
Help please! I used the image manager to download and flash my Edison OS mini with the latest image (5.0.013), after first doing a full back up. The process seemed to take an unusually long time and at no point was I prompted to restore my settings. Now, when I go to either the backup or image manager I get the following message: 'Device: the device isn't working properly please reformat and try again'. I have a Samsung portable drive attached via USB, which I purchased at the same time as the E2 box and it has never given me any problems. It seems as though something must have happened when I flashed the box with the latest image, now I'm unable to restore the previous images or any of my files.