Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Difference between Bouquet Maker Xstream and m3uiptv?

I dont use BMX... And still not understand how you will import aditional settings...
As i said m3uiptv works in different way...
In my opinion url in text file doesnt make sence.
 
you say m3uiptv is part off the image but do not find it in imge but as systemplugin.So it is not part of the image directly.Still using xstreamity where everything is easy managable.
 
m3uiptv plugin uses enigma2 screens and resources. In that way it is integrated. Xtreamity uses his own screens and environment for everything so it feels like it is something sideloaded.
Also everyone can use what they like... I said that multiple times...
 
I dont use BMX... And still not understand how you will import aditional settings...
As i said m3uiptv works in different way...
In my opinion url in text file doesnt make sence.

If you used BMX or previous jedimakerextrem plugin you would understand how much easier it is to add your IPTV service credentials. Besides saying m3uiptv uses Enigma2 screens and its integrated, it's harder to set up that's all I'm saying. I appreciate the people for developing this plugin and I hope they take feedback and incorporate changes. Using VIX with DVB-T and IPTV is better than any Android based setup hands down!
 
Actually i am the creator of the plugin...
And my point is that is not only credentials that have to be added... There are more settings and that cant be added/imported from txt.
BMX seems to use centralized settings for all "lines" and m3uiptv doesn't..
 
Actually i am the creator of the plugin...
And my point is that is not only credentials that have to be added... There are more settings and that cant be added/imported from txt.
BMX seems to use centralized settings for all "lines" and m3uiptv doesn't..

Can you please explain that further as I don't understand your reply regarding "BMX seems to use centralized settings for all lines and m3uiptv doesn't" ? As you are the creator of the plugin thank you for your hard work creating it.
 
Can you please explain that further as I don't understand your reply regarding "BMX seems to use centralized settings for all lines and m3uiptv doesn't" ? As you are the creator of the plugin thank you for your hard work creating it.
I mean should it download the picons, what to be the play system used (1, 4097, 5002), What type is the catchup/archive/timeshift seems to be set for all "lines" in BMX..So the only thing needed is URL and credentials eventually.
Also BMX supports M3U and Xtream Codes as far as i know. But dont support Stalker, TVHeadend. Those have need of different settings parameters.

In m3uiptv plugin all settings are per "line"/provider" so you dont need only URl and credentials but a bunch of other settings. If all that is put in txt it will be the same that to edit the providers.xml.
So its pointless imho.
Also m3uiptv supports Stalker and TvHeadend as separate providers and those can not use same settings like other providers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top