Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Disabling Midnight shutdown facillity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conaxthewarrior
  • Start date Start date
C

Conaxthewarrior

Guest
Hello all,
Yesterday just before midnight my VU+ Duo suddenly displayed a message whereby I had to choose wether to let it continue or let it shutdown. I had a very short time to decide before it took the decision itself and shut down.
No great problem but I'd appreciate knowing how I can disable this shutdown facillity thus having full control.
Can somone help with this?

Many thanks,
Conaxthewarrior
 
blue button > VIX > power manager. then set enable power manager to NO.
 
Many thanks Pheonix, much appreciatred,
Conaxthewarrior
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top