marty ViX Beta Tester , Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 2,186 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location France (central) Apr 10, 2013 #21 drx360 said: because he likes to turn everything off, save power etc.. Click to expand... Scottish? 1W Standby power consumption option Click to expand...
drx360 said: because he likes to turn everything off, save power etc.. Click to expand... Scottish? 1W Standby power consumption option Click to expand...
S Slammed Mind New member Joined Jan 12, 2013 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Apr 11, 2013 #22 I alway shut down my Tm Single down properly by pressing the power button on the remote control, it still wont save the EPG I have the EPG stored in /media/usb Exact same configuration on my Solo and Duo but they save/load the EPG fine
I alway shut down my Tm Single down properly by pressing the power button on the remote control, it still wont save the EPG I have the EPG stored in /media/usb Exact same configuration on my Solo and Duo but they save/load the EPG fine