D
Deleted member 36727
Guest
Hi all the high winds have moved my dish about 4 degrees off, and I am looking for some help on setting the longitude up till I can get up a ladder to realign it.
So I am running VIX ZUES 023 and my lat used to be 4.0763 I have never lost 28.2e as it's still in the 90% snr range, but lost 26e
So I have changed my longitude setting in my tuner settings down to 000.000 W and still have 28.2 e in the 90%snr and have got 26e back on 46%snr but would like it a bit higher so how do I move my longitude settings a degree more, do I change from west to East and start at 000.000 and add 1 degree on to this or what.
Btw using usals
Sorry for the rambling on hope you understand what I am asking
Robert
So I am running VIX ZUES 023 and my lat used to be 4.0763 I have never lost 28.2e as it's still in the 90% snr range, but lost 26e
So I have changed my longitude setting in my tuner settings down to 000.000 W and still have 28.2 e in the 90%snr and have got 26e back on 46%snr but would like it a bit higher so how do I move my longitude settings a degree more, do I change from west to East and start at 000.000 and add 1 degree on to this or what.
Btw using usals
Sorry for the rambling on hope you understand what I am asking
Robert
