B
bub
Guest
Hi, my motorised dish has stopped moving. I got my old Technomate receiver out and that moves the dish fine between Sats using Usals.
I am using the latest Vix image on my Duo and have been using Usals. I have tried 1. 2 and the same. If I go to positioner setup I can sometimes move the dish manually or by searching. I have locked on to a couple of Sats using 1. 2, all was working fine moving between 2 Sats but when I added a third Sat the dish competely stopped moving again. This has happened suddenly, it can't be my motor since the Technomate works fine. Other than reflash is there anything else I could do.
Thanks
Bub
I am using the latest Vix image on my Duo and have been using Usals. I have tried 1. 2 and the same. If I go to positioner setup I can sometimes move the dish manually or by searching. I have locked on to a couple of Sats using 1. 2, all was working fine moving between 2 Sats but when I added a third Sat the dish competely stopped moving again. This has happened suddenly, it can't be my motor since the Technomate works fine. Other than reflash is there anything else I could do.
Thanks
Bub