Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Display Directory Size

Thanks for adding the feature, looking good in 5.5.014.008 :thumbsup:

Not sure how (MS Edge), but the g's in looking good have both lost the tail in my last post. Just quoting to see what happens.

EDIT: looks ok in the quote. :confused:

Changing the magnification up or down from 100% brings the tail back.

Post #33 does the same, the rest on this page are ok.
 
Last edited:
Now that I look again, when selected, directories show 1st Jan 1970 as well. Lets keep things simple and not show a date for those or for collections.

I experimented with making the selecting of a collection show all the details (start time, durection, picon) of the oldest recording, but it was starting to get a bit misleading: it looked like you'd selected a recording. I'll stick with just the description and the total size of the collection.

Thanks for that in 5.5 builds. Is it being ported to 5.4 or is it py3 only? I don't see any recent commits for directory/collections in the Dev branch.
 
I think it is about time that we switch to the Py3 compatible branch for all builds.
 
Yes, this feature wouldn't work on Python 2; I used one of the new, faster, Python 3 directory scanning functions.
 
Yes, this feature wouldn't work on Python 2; I used one of the new, faster, Python 3 directory scanning functions.

Does that mean we now have code in that branch that is not compatible with Py2? The plan was that branch would run on both so we could use it for both builds until we drop Py2 altogether.
 
We can put a version check in and use the slower API under py2 if needed.
 
Yes. If you could please. Anyway if it is run in a thread it shouldn't matter about time.
 
The folder's size and the number of files within it is a feature of EMC (Enhanced Movie Center) which also allows to select multiple file and then play them sequentially.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top