Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Displaying a single bouquet

digitl

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Points
18
I have a number of bouquets set up on my Vu+ duo 4k SE but, when I press EPG, I want to see just one of them without any further button presses. Is this possible without deleting all but the single bouquet?
 
While in EPG, press TV button remote and select bouquet
 
While in EPG, press TV button remote and select bouquet

Thanks, I've given that a try now but it's not keeping my 'Freesat favourites' bouquet as the default. The next time I press EPG I see 'Choose Bouquet' with the list of all of the bouquets and my favourites at the top.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top