Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DM920HD, VU+ Solo/Ultimo 4 K or Gigablue UHD Quad 4K?

olddroid59

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
67
I have a VU+ Solo 4K on 1w, 4.8, 13 and 19.2 e. I also bought a Gigablue UHD Quad 4K several months ago, but haven't tried it yet, mostly because of the lack of OpenPli image, as I prefer that. I'm a bit interested in the DM920HD, but there's no image from OpenPli for that one either. I have a GT SAT GT-S1SCR4, SATCR lnb on 1 west on input 2, and 4.8, 13 and 19.2 on disecq on input one.
With the GigaBlue, I also bought an Inverto 32 "channels" lnb, but haven't mounted that yet. First of all, the VU + Solo 4K can't use more than 4 channels from the LNB and GigaBlue 8? What about the DM920HD?
I see OpenPli is releasing a image for the GigaBlue now, and I'm thinking a lot about keeping the Solo 4K, (and then there's no need to change the lnb), buying a Ultimo 4K, but it's already old, and not much better than the Solo 4K in my eyes... It is also limited to 4 channels on the LNB? I don't know why, but I have a fascination for the DM920 HD, or should I change the LNB and use the GigaBlue...? Any new receiver coming soon that can match these?
 
Without being rude, if you are making statements, please do not use question marks. Question marks are used when posing questions.

Without being rude, your "statements" are incorrect.

Note:
Please do not combine Unicable LNBs with FBC when discussing things. It will cause confusion and limitation.
An FBC tuner module/card has two connections. It has two "root tuners" and six "leaf tuners".
There are different LNBS.


If you were asking questions....
The FBC tuner module on the Solo 4K is not limited to 4 channels, it can use 8 channels on a suitable LNB.
Same for the Gigablue.
Actaully same for an FBC tuner/module
The Ultimo 4K can have two FBC modules/cards. If you have two FBC tuners/modules, that is 16 SCR.

The Solo 4K and Ultimo 4K have a slot for a conventional twin tuner satellite card. They would need a signal wire connected to them.

Your statements about limitation to 4 SCRs are possibly because you only have a 4 SCR LNB.

You should change your LNB and make use of both your receivers fully. If you want help, please ask away.

Please forgive any abruptness, not done with intention of wanting to be rude.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top