IAmATeaf
New member
Saw the threads on needing to re-flash in order to go to version 23 but before seeing this I saw the online green update flashing so I updated from 21 to 23 this way.
Everything seemed to go OK and checking the version numbers it shows version 23 and GST 1.6.1 but this has left me wondering after seeing the sticky if I should re-flash it from USB?
I know I could just keep quiet and do the re-flash but I was also wondering it allowed me to update online and presumably there might be others who did the same thing so the could help.
Everything seemed to go OK and checking the version numbers it shows version 23 and GST 1.6.1 but this has left me wondering after seeing the sticky if I should re-flash it from USB?
I know I could just keep quiet and do the re-flash but I was also wondering it allowed me to update online and presumably there might be others who did the same thing so the could help.