Hi
Although the Twin is much better than it was before the ViX team got on board, one thing that annoys the hell out of me constantly is its inability to offer the Permanent TimeShift function.
If I'm watching something and press rewind, if I rewind it say any duration 5, 10, 15 etc minutes, when I press play it starts from a few seconds behind live. If I then rewind it again, it plays back from a few seconds or minutes before live again.
It does eventually get back to where you want it, but it may take 10, 20 or more goes rewinding and playing before you can actually play it from 20 or 30 or more minutes before live
The HDD installed is a samsung hm100ui 2.5 1tb 5400r/sata hdd
& before admin move this to the wrong section, I don't consider this a ViX bug, hence why it's not in that section..
Regards
CG
Although the Twin is much better than it was before the ViX team got on board, one thing that annoys the hell out of me constantly is its inability to offer the Permanent TimeShift function.
If I'm watching something and press rewind, if I rewind it say any duration 5, 10, 15 etc minutes, when I press play it starts from a few seconds behind live. If I then rewind it again, it plays back from a few seconds or minutes before live again.
It does eventually get back to where you want it, but it may take 10, 20 or more goes rewinding and playing before you can actually play it from 20 or 30 or more minutes before live
The HDD installed is a samsung hm100ui 2.5 1tb 5400r/sata hdd
& before admin move this to the wrong section, I don't consider this a ViX bug, hence why it's not in that section..
Regards
CG