Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Does HDMI CEC work with LG sets?

bally12345

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have ViX 2.3 installed loving the new night skin but does anyone know how to get HDMI CEC to work with LG TV? If I enable it nothing happens.
 
Have you enabled it on the telly.
 
i got a LG Scarlet and found it works very well with that
 
Have you enabled it on the telly.

I have simplelink enabled, but when I turn TV off it the displays shows media player and the menu comes up, thats using the LG remote. The VU+ remote seems to do nothing. I have a LG LX6900
 
I have an LG 50PS3000 and it works great (volume doesn't work) but other than that no problems
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top