Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Does OpenVix support CI+ card reader modules?

panch

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Odense, Denmark
Hi all,

I have a relatively simple question about OpenVix - does it support ci+ card reader modules?
I read that the internal card readers (slot 3 and 4) does not support ci+. But i tried a ci+ Card reader module, but it does not want to descrambler my coded channels.

Do I have to do anything in particular?

If OpenVix does not support ci+, which images do?

Best regards,

Carsten
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top