Hi. I have a Technomate TM7102 Triple Tuner, with an internal Hard Drive, connected to a motorised dish. It’s finally died on me today. Tuner 1 died about 18 months ago and Tuner 2 only works for 20 minutes. Ideally I would love to just replace the tuners but can’t find any and Technomate don’t have any as I know it’s now very old.
Can anyone suggest a suitable replace machine. I need to have 2 cam slots and for it to run CI secure cam. I have official viewing cards for Canal Digitaal Netherlands and BIS TV France. I want to be able to record my programs on an internal hard drive and be able to record one channel whilst watching another via loop through as I do now (I only have one cable from my dish). I was looking at a VU Duo 4K box but my card supplier said to stay away from Linux as they work one minute but not the next with official viewing cards and if I was to get a Linux machine he couldn’t support me. I can see Technomate are showing an 8000 machine, but I was told that they are very iffy quality wise?
Can anyone help in suggesting an alternate or if they know where I could get 2 replacement tuners?
Thanks.
Can anyone suggest a suitable replace machine. I need to have 2 cam slots and for it to run CI secure cam. I have official viewing cards for Canal Digitaal Netherlands and BIS TV France. I want to be able to record my programs on an internal hard drive and be able to record one channel whilst watching another via loop through as I do now (I only have one cable from my dish). I was looking at a VU Duo 4K box but my card supplier said to stay away from Linux as they work one minute but not the next with official viewing cards and if I was to get a Linux machine he couldn’t support me. I can see Technomate are showing an 8000 machine, but I was told that they are very iffy quality wise?
Can anyone help in suggesting an alternate or if they know where I could get 2 replacement tuners?
Thanks.
