Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Dolby or not Dolby... that is the question

robsunited

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northern Ireland
OK guys. So I've read the manuals, I've searched online, I've played about with the box settings BUT I can't get 5.1 sound. The box is connected to the tv via hdmi and to my 5.1 surround system via an optical (spdif) cable which handles DD5.1 (and DTS) from all other attached equipment. What, if anything, can I do to get 5.1 out of my Nano SE? I'm :confused:
 
The box is connected to the amp with spdif. The SE is the only piece of connected equipment I'm having issues with. Everything else seems to have no problems with DD5.1 Thanks anyway guys. Not a deal breaker to be honest.
 
The box is connected to the amp with spdif. The SE is the only piece of connected equipment I'm having issues with. Everything else seems to have no problems with DD5.1 Thanks anyway guys. Not a deal breaker to be honest.

Are you asking about satellite or UK terrestrial TV (Freeview HD)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top