Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Download from OpenVix server not supported

tanis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Location
Denmark
Hi,

I cannot download anything from the openvix server, allways the same error: Incorrect format for file ./languages/da.txt on line 7.Format is "variable name[tab]value"

I tried reverting back to IE 8, as suggested by Christian in another tread, but it still does'nt work.
Need to download in the flash most recent 0.3 image for Vu+ Ultimo and can'nt do it online as I'm unable to connect to internet

Can anyone help?
thanks
 
To be honest, I really do not have a clue what is causing the issue, please try different browsers and clearing your cache.
 
Actually I get the same message, wether I try to download straight from the support center here, or trough openvix.co.uk
 
tried with IE 9 and Chrome, cleared cache too, no difference; it's a tough one
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top