Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

downloading plugging not working via solo2 box

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotchef
  • Start date Start date
H

Hotchef

Guest
I am trying to download some plugging via the menu on the box

I was trying for

Airplay
vlcplayer
streamtv

these did not work, so I tried a skin. But again the same error message after trying to instal


Console

Execution progress

Collected errors
*opkg_conf_load: Could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.
Execution finished

I went into the console via idreamx

the file is there.

Is downloads down or is it a error with my box.

my box was last updated 16th October 2013
Version 3.0
Build 753
 
Try update as the latest image for the solo 2 is 808

A re flash may be best


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
this is probably a stupid question, if i update from re flashing,
will the solo2 store its details, or will it go back to a factory reset.
Only asking as I could not set the box up to work properly and i don't know if i could
 
It will store settings if u do a backup of them before hand from vix menu



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
thats great thank you, i shall find the update on the forum and have ago
 
can i go straight to the latest update the 808. or should i do each one in-between first?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top