Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dreambox E2 setings by beli1910

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
E2 motor & system Setings @ beli1910
22.10.2012

All update King of Sat

​
 
E2 motor & system Setings @ beli1910
01.11.2012

All update King of Sat


Aded:
Eurochanel 16E (TITLOVI CRO)

New transponder ,,,,, INTELSAT 905 24.5W
___ STN ___

11057 V DVB-S/MPEG-2 DVB-S/MPEG-4 22000 3/4

HRT Sat = MPEG-4 I*****2
RTL Plus Croatia = MPEG-4 I*****2
N*** World Croatia = MPEG-4 I*****2

-------------------
C TV Coptic Channel
The Truth TV
MKTV Sat
Logos TV
Al Malakoot Sat
Alalam News Channel
Jame-Jam TV Network 2
IRINN
MKTV 2 Sat MPEG-4
RTS Sat

_____________________________________-
4.0W
New frequency klasiktv,nth plus,mtv Adria.


Correcions list
aded Fta chanel for each satellite

​
 
Latest E2 settings by Beli1910 22.04.2013
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top