B
buz
Guest
Hi
I have vu duo with latest vix.
Recently changed computers and cant remember what settings should be on dreambox edit for transfering bouquets from pc to vu duo.
I can connect to box via dreambox control centre with login of root and password left blank and i know boxes ip address etc.
With DDE when you click to test ip connection it connects fine but when i click to test username/password it says it cant connect and hence when i load bouquet into DDE it will not connect to box to transfer.
Sure its something basic i have missed as never had problem in past but any help would be great
Thanks
I have vu duo with latest vix.
Recently changed computers and cant remember what settings should be on dreambox edit for transfering bouquets from pc to vu duo.
I can connect to box via dreambox control centre with login of root and password left blank and i know boxes ip address etc.
With DDE when you click to test ip connection it connects fine but when i click to test username/password it says it cant connect and hence when i load bouquet into DDE it will not connect to box to transfer.
Sure its something basic i have missed as never had problem in past but any help would be great
Thanks