Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DreamBoxEDIT Latest Service List?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashthekid
  • Start date Start date
A

ashthekid

Guest
I've got a VU Solo2 and have downloaded the DreamBoxEDIT software to do my own tv channel bouquets from the service list.
I recently had a few channels stop working and I've since found out its because their frequencies have changed. Now when I go back into DreamBoxEDIT I have attempted to manually change the frequency details of the channels in question and upload back to my Solo2 but upon rebooting the channels still don't work.

I guess what I'm asking is instead of manually changing the details how do I update the service list shown on DreamBoxEDIT? Any site have the latest service list I can download? I thought I could use the channel list from ajsat.co.uk but that's just a *.dbs file which isn't recognised by DreamBoxEdit.
 
Is this for sky UK....if so why not use autibouquet maker and update regular takes the heartache out for changing frequencies
 
Weekly channellists for all satellites at cyrussettings.com :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top