BubbleBalls
Forum Supporter

Hi,
I hope I am posting in the correct section.
I have tried both these iphone apps on Duo and Quad (latest stable update) and it simply states the plugin is not found, though in the package manager within the app I can obviously see the Autotimer plugin.
I have done some searching and can only find info over 1yr old. This info points to epgrefresh plugin and editing the file once installed. The app itself states that the experimental tree of enigma2 might be needed - again web searches throw up very little. Below is over a year old from No.race so I am unsure if I should try it?
Hi there ...
yes ... now it works ... just a little edit and now I can use the Autotimer-Plugin and the EPG-Refresh with DreaMote
1st Step
You have to finde /etc/opkg/arch.conf
and edit the arch.conf
Make a new entry "arch et9000 20" (without "")
just bevore the ""arch et9x00 21"
2nd Step
put the "enigma2-webinterface_2.1_et9000.ipk" to /tmp and install it
3nd Step
Install the Autotimer-Plugin over the Feed an restart the box
4th Step
Install the EPG-Refresh-Plugin over the Feed an restart the box
I am still learning so bear with me please. Should I try this?
Is there something I am missing, either on the app, or additional plugin requirements? I have tried epgrefresh which overwrote the Vix colour buttons, so I removed it, and am seeking advice here. A point in the right direction would be really appreciated. Would love Autotimer on the app without losing any of the image features.
Is it possible?
thanks
I hope I am posting in the correct section.
I have tried both these iphone apps on Duo and Quad (latest stable update) and it simply states the plugin is not found, though in the package manager within the app I can obviously see the Autotimer plugin.
I have done some searching and can only find info over 1yr old. This info points to epgrefresh plugin and editing the file once installed. The app itself states that the experimental tree of enigma2 might be needed - again web searches throw up very little. Below is over a year old from No.race so I am unsure if I should try it?
Hi there ...
yes ... now it works ... just a little edit and now I can use the Autotimer-Plugin and the EPG-Refresh with DreaMote
1st Step
You have to finde /etc/opkg/arch.conf
and edit the arch.conf
Make a new entry "arch et9000 20" (without "")
just bevore the ""arch et9x00 21"
2nd Step
put the "enigma2-webinterface_2.1_et9000.ipk" to /tmp and install it
3nd Step
Install the Autotimer-Plugin over the Feed an restart the box
4th Step
Install the EPG-Refresh-Plugin over the Feed an restart the box
I am still learning so bear with me please. Should I try this?
Is there something I am missing, either on the app, or additional plugin requirements? I have tried epgrefresh which overwrote the Vix colour buttons, so I removed it, and am seeking advice here. A point in the right direction would be really appreciated. Would love Autotimer on the app without losing any of the image features.
Is it possible?
thanks
Last edited: