Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Driver problems with recent drivers?

2stein

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
47
Points
48
Website
github.com
with recent builds (after 047) i have video and audio problems, and i suspect that they could be caused by the new drivers.
video: once in a while i see distortions like with bad reception but signal level is normal.
audio: sometimes audio and video are out of sync. zapping back and forth gets them in sync again.
i've gone back to 047 because I hadn't seen those problems on this build and before.
 
just a quick update: i'm seeing the problems on build 047, that worked perfectly before, now as well.
so, I suspect a hardware problem (lnb???) rather than a code problem.
 
More than likely driver issues, or maybe plugins you're installing?
Don't have a Duo2 to test on but Solo2 has audio issues too.
 
with recent builds (after 047) i have video and audio problems, and i suspect that they could be caused by the new drivers.
video: once in a while i see distortions like with bad reception but signal level is normal.
audio: sometimes audio and video are out of sync. zapping back and forth gets them in sync again.
i've gone back to 047 because I hadn't seen those problems on this build and before.

I have not notice any of these problems, but I have notice a flashing rec light on the LCD display sometimes, with no recording. I am on build 073
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top