Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Drivers??

  • Thread starter Thread starter northernmonkey
  • Start date Start date
N

northernmonkey

Guest
I've just got my Quad back from the forum sponser after having a new motherboard fitted, I've gone to set it up and can't get the network to connect. I'm hard wired to the router (tried 2 cables), the internet is on (tested, posting this from it!) yet it just won't recognise it's there.

The flashy lights are lit up on the back of the quad, so i'm guessing it may be drivers?

Any ideas?
 
no one?

Would reflashing the boot loader help? I'm reluctant to do that without guidance though...
 
No need to mess with bootloaders, just flash the image it contains the drivers by default.
 
Done that twice now mate, oh and another cable just in case the other 2 were faulty, and different ports on the router.

I can only assume this motherboard is faulty too (gonna cost me a fortune keep sending it back!)

Gonna have a crack at seeing if a wifi adapter will work.
 
Usb wifi adapter didn't work (probably not compatible) and I flashed openmips 2.1 on it and that didn't do anything either.

Proper miffed with this box now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top