sandiego69
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jan 26, 2013
- Messages
- 218
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Tried to upgrade with a fresh flash of 24 but again no network drivers installed. Without access to the internet how can I get the latest updates, plugins etc.
I have used my image backups going back to 12, 14, 19 but it does not restore the drivers. I need Ralink rt3573 for the WiFi and also Em28 for the USB DVB-T2 tuner. Unless I can get an ipk file to install I am stuck in this perpetual loop.
I am really reluctant to leave VIX after all this time but when I tried Blackhole everything worked immediately. Obviously the drivers are included as part of the Image. Why can we not have the same in VIX. If this is not possible then where can I obtain the drivers in a form that I can use. Obviously using FTP is out because I have no Internet access and the router is too far for any direct cable connection.
I have used my image backups going back to 12, 14, 19 but it does not restore the drivers. I need Ralink rt3573 for the WiFi and also Em28 for the USB DVB-T2 tuner. Unless I can get an ipk file to install I am stuck in this perpetual loop.
I am really reluctant to leave VIX after all this time but when I tried Blackhole everything worked immediately. Obviously the drivers are included as part of the Image. Why can we not have the same in VIX. If this is not possible then where can I obtain the drivers in a form that I can use. Obviously using FTP is out because I have no Internet access and the router is too far for any direct cable connection.