Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Dts hd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dobie
  • Start date Start date
D

Dobie

Guest
I have an Edision OS Mega with vix 5.0.025.

When I watch films transferred to internal HD from PC, I notice any DTS HD movies show as just DTS on my Yamaha AV. However, when watching from Nvidia Shield it shows as DTS HD master. Is it possible to get full HD audio passthrough or will I only ever get core DTS?
 
Hi,
I heard rumours that some VU can transmit DTS-HD when in m2ts and bluray player plugin is used. Not tested by myself. Perhaps this might be also valid for other STBs.

Ralf
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top