Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Dual tuner block - only one tuner works

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
5.0.029 is the last build working with my dual tuner block, which of course is tuner C and D in the menu. If I move to 5.1.022 I get this annoying problem. The problem is when I'm recording and watching different channels. Only one of them decodes the picture, or in fact get a signal, it seems... It was made a workaround for the image im on now, so my question is if it is possible to do the same in the lastest image, and maybe in future images as well..? If I only knew how, I would be glad to do this myself, but unfortunally I don't have the knowledge... Anyone..?
 
Problem solved. I bought another tuner module...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top