Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Duo 2 Bsod

irfyd

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys ive been having this intermittent issue for a while now..The box will freeze, remote becomes unresponsive cant do anything have to off switch at back to reboot.

I don't use any extra plugins jus cam 230, Ive never setup the front panel LCD. I have no harddrive installed so not recording at the moment. I have a 16Gb USB sandisk for epg and picons.

It just happens random...I sent a crashlog, it was supposed to send me a copy but it didn't.

never used restore function. Could it be my box has faulty flash memory?

wud really appreciate some feedback. Im on Apollo 166 did online update from 165 <---fresh install
 
I had a dodgy duo2 I always suspected the flash was faulty on that I had it replaced under warranty by VU+ UK and the new one has never skipped a beat.
 
I would try a fresh install without backup, and put your picons in the flash before you return the box under warrantee.
 
Easier to attach crashlogs to posts.

Anyway, as a start, delete the epg data from the epg menu.
Code:
<103823.983506> WARNING: EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
 

Attachments

Easier to attach crashlogs to posts.

Anyway, as a start, delete the epg data from the epg menu.
Code:
<103823.983506> WARNING: EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!

Hi Abu after getting this crash log...this what I did..initialised USB drive so it formatted the drive, then I did fresh picon install (just ftp) downloaded EPG data all again.

It still crashed this morning but when I checked the logs I couldn't see a fresh crash log just the old one.

Im not getting vix spinning symbol type of crash,,its just like a hard lock. Next time it happens im gonna leave the box on and see what happens...Im using my solo2 remote and not the duo2 remote (doubt that wud cause issue)
 
Bsod Resolved

So next time it locks up attach the logs for someone to look at for you.

Just thought id report back issue had nothing to do with box, it was a Virginmedia issue. I would have never thought it was possible but a friend of mine had the same issue. The fault must be fixed now ive not had no problems ... Happy bunny ! Finally
 
Just thought id report back issue had nothing to do with box, it was a Virginmedia issue. I would have never thought it was possible but a friend of mine had the same issue. The fault must be fixed now ive not had no problems ... Happy bunny ! Finally

Thanks for keeping us updated and congrats on resolving your issue.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top