Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo Stuck on OFGWRITE Flashing Tool

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
I have been helping a friend upgrade his Vu duo to recover the channels that have recently moved etc... and thought I would update the box, loaded a fresh install of Hades last night but had some problems with the box becoming unresponsive and 'hanging' I performed a full image backup that took a very long time and then went to bed, this morning the box is again a little slow and has hung so I though no worries I will restore the previously saved backup of Apollo 14 and then bring that up to date by flashing the latest of the Apollo images. I could then restore his earlier settings and everyone's happy.

Problem is the Restore tool has hung about half way through the process and I am not sure If I reboot the box It will ever restart !... I used the Image backup / Restore menu rather than a USB flash as I have used it before without issue...

Any ideas what I should do, Its not moving and has been an hour or so...
 
Just plug it out & flash it with a USB stick as it probably won't boot now.
 
Many thanks for the help, flashed and all working fine :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top