Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] duo locks up

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
I have been having this problem for sometime now, while watching live tv or a recording my duo will freeze the picture freezes but the sound continues and the duo will not respond to the remote control, only turning the duo off at the mains cures this I have tried fresh flashes of several different vix images
Yesterday I flashed with 574 and put it into Deep Standby and this morning it was in Standby showing 5:45 am on the clock and would not come out of standby until I turned it off at the mains.I used to turn the duo off at the mains over night but thought I would try Deep Standby last night
None of the flashes have been backups No settings or plugins were re-installed I am at the end my tether with this and do not know where to go next

It is not a problem with the feeds or as other boxes I have work fine on the same feeds
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have been having this problem for sometime now, while watching live tv or a recording my duo will freeze the picture freezes but the sound continues and the duo will not respond to the remote control, only turning the duo off at the mains cures this I have tried fresh flashes of several different vix images
Yesterday I flashed with 574 and put it into Deep Standby and this morning it was in Standby showing 5:45 am on the clock and would not come out of standby until I turned it off at the mains.I used to turn the duo off at the mains over night but thought I would try Deep Standby last night
None of the flashes have been backups No settings or plugins were re-installed I am at the end my tether with this and do not know where to go next

It is not a problem with the feeds or as other boxes I have work fine on the same feeds
there have been loads of views to this thread but no answers I really thought I fixed this by fresh flashing and factory resetting then reflashing and reset but this afternoon it froze again i have sent logs for every instance the last one is 1359560950.53
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top