G
greatcapp
Guest
If I've ever had a crash & wanted to restore a stable image, I've always been able to re-flash my Duo with a fresh version of 2.3(or 2.4), and then got into the Image manager & restore a backup from there.
Having tried just now however, I'm struggling.
I can point on the system to where my backups are, and it finds them all, but I can't restore to one of them.
If I select a saved backup, when i press "OK" i get the "No entry/Not allowed" symbol in the top right of the screen.
None of the coloured buttons correspond to being able to select the image either.
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanx
Having tried just now however, I'm struggling.
I can point on the system to where my backups are, and it finds them all, but I can't restore to one of them.
If I select a saved backup, when i press "OK" i get the "No entry/Not allowed" symbol in the top right of the screen.
None of the coloured buttons correspond to being able to select the image either.
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanx