Box stuck in STARTING??
Hi, Can some one help me,
I tried to flash the new VIX image to VU+Duo, after rebooting box stuck on "starting". Power off retried a number of times, USB stick formatted to Fat32, files in right name as I flash a box before with other images no problem. after reading some posts I tried to flash with latest bootloaders,
but now its says on screen all the time starting nothing happens
some help would be great
Hi, Can some one help me,
I tried to flash the new VIX image to VU+Duo, after rebooting box stuck on "starting". Power off retried a number of times, USB stick formatted to Fat32, files in right name as I flash a box before with other images no problem. after reading some posts I tried to flash with latest bootloaders,
but now its says on screen all the time starting nothing happens
some help would be great
