Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Duo stuck on starting.

porter

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Box stuck in STARTING??


Hi, Can some one help me,
I tried to flash the new VIX image to VU+Duo, after rebooting box stuck on "starting". Power off retried a number of times, USB stick formatted to Fat32, files in right name as I flash a box before with other images no problem. after reading some posts I tried to flash with latest bootloaders,
but now its says on screen all the time starting nothing happens:confused:
some help would be great
 
Box stuck in STARTING??


Hi, Can some one help me,
I tried to flash the new VIX image to VU+Duo, after rebooting box stuck on "starting". Power off retried a number of times, USB stick formatted to Fat32, files in right name as I flash a box before with other images no problem. after reading some posts I tried to flash with latest bootloaders,
but now its says on screen all the time starting nothing happens:confused:
some help would be great
Try booting without Any USB device plugged
 
Hi
Tried booting with no USb device but still stuck in starting?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top