Hi,
Could do with some help, I was trying out some different skins (I think the last one I tried was Matrix HD), there was an option to restart the GUI (I think) it re start but my box is now stuck on the "openvix" start up screen, what options do I have to fix this problem, can i restore a backup somehow or do I need to reflash the box?
P.s I had earlier updated the box to the latest vix
Thanks in advance
Tom.
Could do with some help, I was trying out some different skins (I think the last one I tried was Matrix HD), there was an option to restart the GUI (I think) it re start but my box is now stuck on the "openvix" start up screen, what options do I have to fix this problem, can i restore a backup somehow or do I need to reflash the box?
P.s I had earlier updated the box to the latest vix
Thanks in advance
Tom.