B
BL888
Guest
Hi all
I am thinking of getting a duo 2 to combine both my satellite and cable boxes.
From what Ive read the Duo2 is the daddy.
Has anyone here had experiences of using this box for both connections?
How does one apply a cccam for both?
Will this also mean I can watch cable whilst recording sat?
How does the box seperate satellite to cable channels as the majority will be the same channels on both.
Thanks
I am thinking of getting a duo 2 to combine both my satellite and cable boxes.
From what Ive read the Duo2 is the daddy.
Has anyone here had experiences of using this box for both connections?
How does one apply a cccam for both?
Will this also mean I can watch cable whilst recording sat?
How does the box seperate satellite to cable channels as the majority will be the same channels on both.
Thanks