S
sebhki
Guest
Hi,
this is not exactly related to 3.0.733 on Duo2 as I've always had the same problem on duo, ultimo, duo2.
some programs send DVB subs with bad timings, and the result is they are dropped or shown too late for a split second, making impossible to read.
Anybody willing to investigate that ?
There use to be some plugin (2SUB) but I cant get it to work
for ex
thanks for helping
this is not exactly related to 3.0.733 on Duo2 as I've always had the same problem on duo, ultimo, duo2.
some programs send DVB subs with bad timings, and the result is they are dropped or shown too late for a split second, making impossible to read.
Anybody willing to investigate that ?
There use to be some plugin (2SUB) but I cant get it to work
Code:
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3909
thanks for helping
Last edited by a moderator:
