Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DVB-T Stick Terres mini (Siano nice digital receive) installation problem.

Skyspider

New member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a DVB-T Stick Terres mini from TrekStor.

From the USB Device ID I've found VID_187F&PID_0202&REV_006
So seems that the device is a Siano nice digital receiver.

I wish to install the Siano driver on my OpenVix 3.0.717 but I got an error (please see the atteched image).

Please help.

Thank you

SSpyder
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130811_181545.webp
    IMG_20130811_181545.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 23
Hi.

Just to remake my question:
There is someone that is able to help me concerning the dependencies for enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano ?

Thank you again :)

SSpider


root@vusolo2:~#
root@vusolo2:~# opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano
Installing enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano (1.0-r6) to root...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano_1.0-r6_all.ipk.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano:
* kernel-module-smsdvb * kernel-module-smsusb *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-siano.
root@vusolo2:~#
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top