Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] DVB-T2 code rates missing from OE-A enigma

BoxFreak

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Finland
Hi,

I have been struggling with DVB-T2 searches in Venton ECO+ box. I thought that there were only issues with the drivers, but it seems that there is also something that needs to be done at E2 also. There are some code rates that are missing from E2 selection and as it happens just those rates are used in Finland.
As I was using OpenPLi before moving to OpenViX I noticed an post on their forum with exactly same proplem and pretty good description of it, so I attach the link here 38683-bug-found-in-dvb-t2. Similar corrections are needed for OE-Alliance E2 also.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top