Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] E2iplayer stoped working after update to 6.0.17

@DimitarCC ,

with latest OpenATV, there is no crash when recording and zapping to next PlutoTV channel.
For Ultimo4K : openatv-7.6-beta-vuultimo4k-20250827_usb.zip
well crashes for me - so can I see how you have Serviceapp setup and PlutoTV?
So do you set a recording going and then play a PlutoTV channel or ????
Either I get a crash as per on OpenViX or it says no tuner available (which is ridiculous).
 
I have no ServiceApp on OpenATV. I play PlutoTV channel, start recording with REC button, selecting number 3 --> accept time for 5 min with OK button, then zap to next PlutoTV channel.
 
Yes the crash is there using LiveTv original settings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top